Philosophy Vision Mission Blog Rules FeedBack

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pamaskong Handog 2005 / Nominations

Hi mga kabayan!

Let me follow-up our 'little something' for our 3rd project which is
Pamaskong Handog 2005. It is now barely 3 weeks before the activity.

We Can Make It!

Also, I think it is now imperative upon us to constitute ourselves
into an 'association' even if informally for now. May I take the
liberty to nominate the following to positions indicated opposite
their names:


Allan Alcantara - President
Gus Tutanes - Vice-President
Heide Vega - Secretary
Annaliza Tolod - Treasurer
Mamerto Rojas Jr. - Auditor
Nardz Tupal - Business Managers
Salvador Taraya II
Exequiel A. Mariano, Jr. - Website Administrator

Board:

Jorge Macenas - Chairman
Dunstan San Vicente - Vice-Chairman

Members:
Juvenal Usero, Jr.
Jose Camara
Ernesto Ogena, Jr.
Maurice Tuquero
Benedicto del Rosario Jr

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Annaliza Tolod said...

I am very flattered by the trust and confidence in me, but I too, would like to decline the nomination.

Iam not good in handling money, and I am afraid not to devote the time needed for the activities due to my work schedule.

Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

To View Pics from CATNET Group, CLICK Badge below VIGA_FLICKR_BADGE
Contents © 2005 Viganon Online. All rights reserved. Best viewed in 800x600 Resolution.
Get Firefox!