Philosophy Vision Mission Blog Rules FeedBack

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Thank you sir..(Viganon Online)

From: "Ma. Ciefrel Tubale" <toinx_ciefrel@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:44:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thank you sir..


Dear Mr. Exequiel Mariano Jr.,

Thank you very much for sending us the information we needed. In
behalf of the UP Catandungan Los Baños, I appreciate your concern not
just for our organization but for the purpose of serving the province
as well.

As for your invitation for your viganon group, I'd like to inform you
that my parents are both from viga, too. That's why I know some of the
people listed in your site. My parents' name are Mrs. Ma. Cielo Ogena
Tubale and Mr. Wilfredo M. Tubale. My father lives in San Isidro and
my mother formerly lives in San Vicente.

I'm just glad you're also a viganon.
I will try to sign up in that site someday.

Thank you once again. Good day!

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Viganon Online said...

They are "more than" friends to us!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Viganon Online said...

By the way, the info was coursed thru Mr. Herbert Eveangelista of OPAG-Catanduanes and Engr. Nieva Santelices of PPDO-Catanduanes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

To View Pics from CATNET Group, CLICK Badge below VIGA_FLICKR_BADGE
Contents © 2005 Viganon Online. All rights reserved. Best viewed in 800x600 Resolution.
Get Firefox!